Practise your Task 2 writing using these authentic test questions. Each question comes with advice on how to answer.
Learn about the types of question that come up in IELTS Writing Task 2, along with suggested essay structures.
Read my model IELTS essays with plans, comments and language.
Improve your language skills with my library of online interactive activities.
Find out how to improve the range and accuracy of the grammatical structures in your writing.
Disappointed with your IELTS score? Should you request a re-mark / EOR? Get the answers here.
- IELTS Reading Test: Information and Tips
- IELTS Model Essay: Plastic
- IELTS Speaking: Useful Expressions
- 11 ways to improve your English speaking skills
- Correct The Spellings In My Essay
- 18 Common Topics in IELTS Writing Task 2
- Learn Phrasal Verbs: Activities
- IELTS Model Essay: Lack of Sleep
- IELTS Model Essay: Driverless Vehicles
- IELTS Model Essay: Travel
- Traffic Congestion and Pollution: 2 Part Question
- IELTS Vocabulary: Obligations and Choices
- 4 Grammatical Structures You Should Use For Band 7+
- 2500 Most Common Collocations in Academic English
- IELTS Direct Question Essay: tips, common mistakes, questions & essays
- Word Formation Errors: Find and Correct The Mistakes
- IELTS Writing Task 1 Map Question: Location Vocabulary
- IELTS Model Essay: Technology and Relationships
- IELTS Discuss Both Views Essay: tips, common mistakes, questions & essays
- IELTS Model Essay: Young People’s Cultural Interests
Hi. My name is Charles Cornelius and I’m an experienced IELTS tutor and former IELTS Examiner. I’ve got over 25 years’ teaching experience all over the world.
I’ve worked with The British Council, IDP and International House.
I am passionate about helping students with the IELTS Test because I know that success on the IELTS can help you change your life. So I aim to offer clear and effective advice about the IELTS Test.
I’ve helped thousands of students prepare for the IELTS test and I hope I can do the same for you. I focus mostly on helping students with their writing, but I also offer advice for the other parts of the test too.